We have always offered customers, councils, housing associations and other businesses a chance to get their garments embroidered and screen printed with one of the best embroiderers in the country but for anyone looking for a logo printed ASAP we now offer a one colour print instore that can be achieved in a matter of moments.
We use a heat press machine that utilizes the heat in order to apply and transfer designs onto various garments. A heat press will apply a transfer under a clamped pressure and at a high temperature, all for a pre set amount of time which gives you a reliable, professional application that should last you a long period of time that also washes up well. When you see names and numbers printed on sports t-shirts and other garments they are often done with a heat press.
we use a premium 123 flex vinyl for most logos that have so many benefits such as:
- High quality Polyurethane film with a matt, reflection free surface laminated with a heat sealing adhesive
- Excellent opacity and elasticity, perfect for sports and leisurewear decoration
- The self adhesive Polyester liner allows repositioning if needed
- Unique lower temperature application options to reduce potential scorching of garments and fabrics
- Washable up to 60˚C and suitable for dry cleaning
- Pressed at around 165˚C for three seconds or so.
- Costs are very competitive and better prices as the number of garments and logos increase.
We also use other vinyl such as mc glitter/pearl glitter, which have its own unique finish and qualities such as:
- High quality flex film with special surface effect laminated with a thermally activated adhesive
- The self adhesive polyester allows repositioning of transfers prior to pressing
- Applied at 155˚C for 15 sec Medium pressure Cool peel
- Costs a premium
We also offer Fx range, Fashion, Premium flock, Premium flock neon, Magicut paper, Glow in the dark, Sub block, Nylon flex, Reflectra.
- All we need is your text or logo in a vectored format or AI formats, if you don’t have this we can always re-draw it for you at a small one of cost.
- Decide what colour logo to have… Choose your colour vinyl here
- Then tell us what clothing you want with colours and sizes. choose your clothing here
- 50% or more deposit needed depending on quantities or if you are an account customer we will process orders asap and you pay later.
If it’s uniform or a one off print follow this link to enquire about anything regarding printing or embroidery...https://www.bennevisclothing.com/embroidery-printing-services/
Get In Touch
Call: 020 7485 9989
Write: 237 Royal College St London. NW1 9LT
Shop Opening Times