We are very excited to introduce our newest model,
The Royal 62 Combat Harrington Jacket. This being our 60th Anniversary Edition. The name originates from the celebrational year in which we were established in 1962 and also takes in the famous road name where our shop and first factory is still situated in, 237 Royal College St, Camden Town. This Iconic Harrington Jacket brings in new prestigious elements Including a 5-pointed yoke with Open vented back, Vintage antique brass YKK zip and a New premium Check lining. Also Featuring Our exclusive gold Combat labels. The Royal 62 Combat Harrington’s are manufactured in England along with all Quality Combat Label products.
All Combat Harrington Jackets are still based on the original pattern since the 60s and are made with the highest quality of English manufacturing.
- Outer 65% Polyester 35% cotton
- Premium Body lining 65% polyester 35% viscose
- Sleeves lining 100% polyester
- Machine washable
- Made in UK
- Raglan sleeves
- Twin Button Collar
- Inverted Button Flap Side Pockets.
- Ribbed Elasticated Cuffs and Waist Band
- Fully lined Red Tartan
- 5 pointed yoke (wavy line)
- Open vented back
- Vintage antique brass YKK zip
- Buttoned Inside Pocket
- Exclusive gold Combat labels