Enjoying maximum protection in sub-zero weather, on all terrains including extreme summit conditions where foot protection is critical. Specifically engineered to deliver the maximum protection and comfort for any mountaineer prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- 100% wool toe for maximum warmth, and low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® blended with thermal fibers for extra insulation, superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, warmer, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfort.
- Unique padding specifically designed for mountaineering, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture for maximum protection.
- Ventilation panel extra moisture control and breathability.
- Cushion:Thick Cushion
- Fiber Contents:60% Worsted wool , 26% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic , 11% Stretch nylon , 3% Spandex