Enjoying extended treks or backpacking with more comfort and foot protection, in all climates, on varied to difficult terrain above the timberline, where there is moderate to significant stress on the feet. Specifically engineered to provide maximum protection for trekkers prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® blended with thermal fibers for extra insulation , and superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, warmer, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the foot for a more comfortable trek.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Padding specifically designed for trekking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture for maximum protection.
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
- Cushion:Thick Cushion
- Fiber Contents:44% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic , 8% Stretch nylon , 3% Spandex , 39% Wool , 6% Insulating hollow-core polyester