The original Combat Harrington is one of the most iconic jackets around. The original Combat Harrington has been manufactured in England since the 1960s. The name Harrington came from a character called Rodney Harrington in a TV series called Peyton Place. There is also a story of Thommo from the band (Madness) pinching one from our shop in Camden Town, he eventually came back and paid for it after Ben Nevis Clothing’s granddad chased him all the way to Archway. The Combat Harrington is still based on the original pattern since the 60s and is made with the highest quality of English manufacturing.
- Outer 65% Polyester 35% cotton
- Body lining 65% polyester 35% viscose
- Sleeves lining 100% polyester
- Machine washable
- Made in UK
- Raglan sleeves
- Twin Button Collar
- Inverted Button Flap Side Pockets.
- Ribbed Elasticated Cuffs and Waist Band
- Fully lined Red Tartan
- Three yoke point on back (wavy line)
- YKK zips
- Buttoned Inside Pocket